Attorney A. Andrew Jackson brings over three decades of experience practicing law for the people of Dickson and surrounding counties in Tennessee. As a juvenile/probate court judge for 33 years, his expertise on the bench will be an asset for your case.
More about Attorney Jackson…
- Graduated from Cumberland School of Law at Samford University in 1976
- Licensed to practice law in the state of TN and began law practice in 1977
- Dickson County Juvenile & Probate Court Judge for 33 years
- Co-authored the first State Rules for Juvenile Court Procedure
- Served as a past President of the Tennessee Council of Juvenile & Family Court Judges